I don't really know why I am writing right now.
I don't have a specific reason to, but I suppose that's why I'm doing it.
Just to do it.
My Aunt is a student at the Aveda Institute in Franklin and since I modeled for her contest, she asked me to be her first color model.
It was nice.
I really enjoy getting my hair done, and it is nice to be in a place where everyone appreciates the way it looks when it is done,
I was her first human hair model, and I really gave her a good practice run.
Since my tips were blue she had to do a bunch of corrective tints to cancel out this green color left over.
I thought it was hilarious, and we got to spend time together so I didn't mind that it took 6 hours.
I wanted to lighten, but she wasn't lightening yet so we went a pretty reddish brown that turned beautiful.
She has a talent.
She made me feel prettier than I had in a while.
Grandma came and she took me out to eat.
We went to Tito's because it is the most delicious Mexican food ever.
It was packed so we waited.
While we were waiting Juan came up and gave me a huge hug. It was nice that he recognized me after months.
I was completely on edge the whole wait, praying to God that nobody I recognized would walk through the door, and nobody did.
We talked and ate, and then mom met us,
It was nice. We were laughing and talking, but inevitably someone said your name..
*****
It is amazingly awful that I can be having a nice time and the mere mention of your name can make me want to crawl into a hole and cry.
*****
It didn't ruin anything, but it seemed like it did because we were ready to leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment