I haven't had a computer to use in about a week and a half, and typing from my phone is very difficult.
I wouldn't even care about any of that as much if I could at least write, but my journal has been put in storage by accident so writing of any kind hasn't happened in a while.
I didn't notice that it was becoming so important to me, but now that it is something I have to strategize, I can feel its importance.
I wish that for at least a little while, things could be simple and peaceful.
But everything seems to have a mind of its own.
Even if you take a step back and remember that things only happen as a result of a decision made, it seems to me that events unfold how they would seem fit regardless of what you intended.
I just want to be able to write everything I am thinking and feeling but my journal is in a storage unit in a bin that I set to keep out but got taken because I was packing other things when that load went to storage.
And since I have neither my journal OR money to go get another one and my brain is in such a state that if anyone read my writing it could be not so great..
So in more ways than one, I have to keep accommodating other people.
And I am tired.
So meh.
...
No comments:
Post a Comment